What are we?
We are the first business to offer a Craft Buffet, a feast of several fun crafty stuff from which you can choose and help yourself. You only need to pay for the raw materials you will use and the number of hours spent in the playroom. Upload your finished products in our website gallery with the opportunity to sell them if you want.
How do I register?
- Go to the Menu bar above the webpage then click “Sign Up”
- Fill out necessary details click ‘Submit’
- You will receive an email from Heartworks Playroom confirming your registration together with a log-in username and password for the website.
- Go back to https://www.heartworksplayroom.com/login.php then enter your new log-in details.
- You’ll be directed to your own page where you’ll have an option to “book a schedule” or “shop for crafts”
- Now you can enjoy the products and services Heartworks Playroom offers!
How can I book a schedule?
When booking a schedule:
1. Make sure you are registered and logged-in in our website.
2. Decide on which of our crafts you want to try.
3. Click ‘Craft Menu’ in the menu bar.
4. Select which activity you want then click ‘Details’
5. Kindly read carefully the description of your selected Craft before clicking the “Book a Schedule” button.
6. Enter your desired date and time then click “Submit”.
Do you accept walk-in clients?
No. For security and health reasons, we don't accept walk-in clients. Please book an online appointment 2 to 3 days ahead of your preferred schedule. Of course, you may book early on the same day, but since there is only a limited number of workspace allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis, you cannot be guaranteed an available slot suitable for the craft you intend to do.
What are the payment options?
We accept cash on the same day of your desired booked schedule or other options like Gcash and bank transfers. But for online purchases, as of now we only accept GCASH - 09277371465 and Paypal - [email protected]
How many seating capacity for each crafting activity?
From where do you ship your products?
Our physical store is located in Mandaluyong City, NCR, Philippines. But for health and safety reasons, we do not accept store pick-ups. If you have booked a slot for any of our craft menus, you can browse and buy products in-store during the time booked.
Are all the tools needed for crafting available?
We may not have all the tools a crafter might want, but we have enough to help you get started. And if there is any tool or material you would like us to add in the future, please feel free to let us know so we may consider it.
Can I sell my finished product in your store?
Yes! We may allow our clients to display their finished products for sale in our store and website gallery for a maximum of two weeks. This is subject to approval and will depend on the availability of display space and the size of the item for sale.
What is the minimum time requirement?
30 minutes is the only minimum time allowed.
Do I need to bring my own fabric for sewing?
Depends on what you plan to do. Because we only maintain small-sized fabrics in a limited variety and quantity suitable only for small craft projects.